Volunteering at the Nelson Airport K2M is a great fundraising opportunity for schools, churches or clubs to be involved in as we contribute a donation per volunteer.
Come and join our wonderful Volunteer Crew that has helped us build the K2M into NelsonTasman’s largest annual Multisport Event.
We have various volunteering roles including;
- On Course Marshalling directing participants
- Aid Station Set-Up and Delivery of Hydration
- Start area set-up and pack-down
- Car Parking
- Finish area set-up and pack-down
Most Volunteer Roles require 4 hours per person.
As the event is spread from Kaiteriteri Beach to Mapua Wharf we have 6 Volunteer areas that can suit you OR you group best.
- Kaiteriteri Beach (Start) – 10 Required
- Riwaka – 5 Required
- Motueka – 10 Required
- Lower Moutere (Start) – 10 Required
- Tasman (Start) – 10 Required
- Mapua (Finish) – 10 Required
What’s in it for a Volunteer?
- $30 per person towards you, your group OR a charity of your choice
- Official Event T-Shirt
- Event Bag with a snack and a Drink to keep you going
- It’s a fun day helping participants reach and exceed their goals.
It’s that smile and shout of encouragement from our Volunteers that gets every participant through the event adding greatly to the participant experience.
We look forward to your involvement in the 2022 Event!